Vantrue X1 captures video in Full HD 1080P resolution at 30FPS; plus HDR presenting more details from
shadows to highlights, it clearly shows license plates and street signs when played back.
Superior night vision grabs outstanding video at night.
The dust and heat proof F1.8 6-Layer Optical Glass Lens captures high quality images in bad driving environment.
170 Deg. wide viewing angle captures grandeur scenario.
Safety First. Seamless loop recording enables it to overwrite the oldest footage with the newest upon
filling a card to capacity. The G-Sensor auto locks videos with impact
detected and saves the locked videos in the Event folder in case to be overwritten.
Also support manually locking videos with the emergency button.
One press to switch the camera to Parking Mode, triggered by the motion detection sensor, the camera will auto
record when people or things come closer to your car. After activated, the camera will auto switch to
the parking mode when it detects no movement in front in 5 minutes.
Attach the camera on the windshield (make sure the glass is clean), plug it to the car cigarette light socket
via the 10 Feet mini USB to USB charging cable, then let it run. The dual car charger enables you to
charge your smartphone or other mobile devices at the same time when the camera is working.
The camera’s working temperature range is 32-158 deg. F., and it has over heat protection inside, so once the temp is beyond the normal working temp range, it will auto shut off. If the temperature is too high, please take camera off when you park your car to avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight. If the temperature is too low,please take it down to your storage box in car when you get back home and then put it into use when you get on your car and the tepmerature in it rise up.
You can go to all of the video loops saved on the camera and watch whichever one you want without having to plug it into the computer. However, if you are looking for something in particular, it would be easier using the computer.
When you connecting your dash cam to computer, if it shows‘Mass Storage‘or‘USB Connecting’, it means transferring files from sd card onto computer, that is normal, just like when you connect your phone to computer, you can view videos on your computer then. If you change to charge the camera via its USB port on the mount instead of on the camera, the message would disappear.
Please follow the Steps below to upgrade your device:
1. Download the firmware (http://vantrue.net/Support/detail/id/13.html) to your PC;
2. Format you microSD card on the camera, and then connect the camera to the computer through the USB port on the camera. Copy the firmware file (in .bin format) to the microSD card, then unplug the camera from the computer and turn it off;
Note: the firmware file (in .bin format) could not be recognized by computer, it could just be recognized by the dash cam, so don’t try to open it on PC, just copy it to the card.
3. Plug the camera to a power charger (not computer), or press the power button;
4. Then the camera will auto upgrade, and it will take about 30 secs to 1 min, during this time, the camera will not turn on and will not respond to any button or operation;
5. Once the dash cam upgraded successfully, it will turn on and work.
6. Please have a check the version of your device now (go to the System Setup menu and turn to the Version) and see if it is VTX17G.V7. If it is, then the camera has been upgraded successfully.
7. Remove the file from the microSD card when the update has been completed, or the camera will upgrade itself everytime when it detects the firmware file in the card.
Any question, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.