Vantrue N2 dash cam with motion detection recorder:
For those who are very aware of the safety of the road, the Vantrue N2 dual lens dash camera is undoubtedly your best choice for your driving safety. Featuring a 170° viewing angle, more lanes covered and night vision effects to make you record clearly at night, the front lens captures (1920x1080 @ 30fps) and (1440x1080 @ 30fps ) videos in front cam mode, while in dual cam recording mode, the front camera captures (1440x1080 @ 30fps) in HD videos. With 140° view angle, the 80° rotatable rear view camera captures (1280x720 @ 30fps) videos. The dual-lens setup ensures you notice the traffic around you more clearly while driving. The dash camera for cars front and rear can provide critical video and audio evidence to police, insurance companies and court. With additional features like G-sensor, Emergency lock, Seamless loop recording and Parking mode, you'll feel much safer on the way. You can also record the scenery along the road when travel.
1. Equipped with NOVATEK NT96655 Processor and efficient H.264 video encoding, Vantrue N2 Dual Car Dash Cam records fast moving scenes in high speed and captures high difinition images and videos.
2. Full HD 1080P @30fps of front camera (with infrared light for night vision effects) plus 720P @30fps of rear camera present ultra-high quality and smooth video.
G-sensor with Automatic Collision Detection emergency detects any impact and lock the important video segments including the whole collision footage to event folder to ensure you have a complete witness. Built-in G-sensor with sensibility adjustable. Emergency Lock, auto detects any impack and lock the important video video files when emergency.
Parking mode can be triggered by the Motion Detection or Time Lapse. Motion Detection records when people or objects approach your car, while Time Lapse captures photos at set time intervals to create a video montage. Auto start/stop the recording when it senses movement/no movement in front while the car is parking. Monitor your car condition for 24 hours with continuous power supply. To use the parking mode, please hardwire it( Asin: B07G9WTWB9 ) or connect it with external battery.
Dual Cameras Recording mode simultaneously records road ahead(1440x 1080 @30fps) and cabin(1280x720 @30fps) in crisp detail, stunning ultra wide angles record road (170°) and car inside（140°）with virtually zero fish eye distortion and reduces blind spots. HDR (High Dynamic Range) for clearer vision during both day and night-time driving.
Loop Recording will overwrite the oldest footage with the newest one when the memory card approaches to its maximum capacity to get efficient storage management. Auto power on and record while car engine started. Auto LCD OFF after the recording begins, you can also turn this function off if you prefer the LCD stays on.
What's in box?
1x Vantrue N2 Dual Dash Camera;
1x Car Charger;
1x USB Cable;
1x User Manual;
1x Quick Guide;
1. Before using, please format sd card on your camera first. Samsung Evo 32GB card is recommended (not included). If you are using a 64GB card, please format it to FAT32 before use. Please insert the card into the camera, (if it says 'please insert TF card' here, please press the recording button(OK button) and press M button to access into the menu, go 'system setup' and choose 'format'. Then the card will work well on the camera.
2. When you use this dash cam, please note that night vision effects work well with front cam, if you want to record car inside in the evening, we suggest that you turn on the lights inside the car.
3. If windshield mounts are illegal in your state, please buy an Adhesive Mounting Disk for adhering to dashboards.
4. Since the dash cam's battery is very small, only 250mah to keep setting, please always keep it plugged in.
5. Optional GPS for you to track the driving route, location and speed in either KM/H or MP/H. To use GPS function, please buy an extra N2 GPS mount to use it (Asin: B07CYW6JXW).
Front: 170° wide viewing angle, full 6 layer glass lens with F/2.0wide aperture.
Rear: 140° wide viewing angle, full 6 layer glass lens with F/2.0wide aperture.
Dual Camera Mode: Front (1440x1080 @ 30fps) and Rear (1280x720 @ 30fps)
Front Cam Recording: Front (1920x1080 @ 30fps)
1 minute / 3 minutes / 5 minutes / 10 minutes
With the mount connected to the camera successfully, both ports will function.
Check if the camera is in video recording. If yes, press Confirm button to stop it first.
The default setting for the screen off is 3 mins, you can also adjust this time to 1 Mins or 5 Mins, or turn it OFF.: Menu - System Setup - Auto LCD OFF.
1) Turn on the parking monitor (Menu - Record Setup – Parking Monitor – Motion Detection/Time Lapse).
2) When you parked your car, press and hold the Emergency key for 3 seconds, you will see the Parking mode icon shown on the right side of the screen – that means the camera has switched into the Parking mode.
With motion detection turned on, the camera will auto record video when it detects movement in front of the car, and stop when it detects no movement.
With time lapse on, the camera will take photos at the set time interval and then auto edit them together to a video clip. For example, when you set Time Lapse 1sec, the camera will take one photo every seconds, and then put the photos together to a video. As the camera’s recording speed is 30fps, when you record 8 hours with Time Lapse 1Sec, the final video will be 16 mins (=8*60*60/30/60).
Yes. The camera’s battery is too small to support long time job, you’d better power it by another charger so the camera could keep on. If you have an external battery for cellphone, that’s good.
Yes. When the camera is recording, you could press the emergency button to lock the current front camera recording video clip.
Please check the micro SD card and see if it’s locked or has insufficient space.
Please format your microSD card to FAT32 format on your computer. Please check whether your TF card supports high-speed transmission (C10).
1. Please use a charger to charge the camera;
2. Please make sure HDMI cable is correctly connected, and the TV is switched to correct mode.
Please clean up the lens.
This is caused by the light source is wrongly set, please set as 50Hz or 60Hz according to the local power supply frequency.
Please follow the Steps below to upgrade your device:
1. Download the firmware to your PC;
2. Format you microSD card on the camera, and then connect the camera to the computer through the USB port on the camera. Copy the firmware file (FIRMWARE.bin) to the microSD card, then unplug the camera from the computer and turn it off;
Note: the firmware file (FIRMWARE.bin) could not be recognized by computer, it could just be recognized by the dash cam, so don’t try to open it on PC, just copy it to the card.
3. Plug the camera to a power charger (not computer), or press the power button;
4. Then the camera will auto upgrade, and it will take about 30 secs to 1 min, during this time, the camera will not turn on and will not respond to any button or operation;
5. Once the dash cam upgraded successfully, it will turn on and work.
6. Please have a check the version of your device now (go to the System Setup menu and turn to the Version) and see if it is VTN28A.V21. If it is, then the camera has been upgraded successfully.
7. Remove the file from the microSD card when the update has been completed, or the camera will upgrade itself everytime when it detects the firmware file in the card.
1. Fixed bugs (white/flash screen, stop recording sometimes when loop recording is off, system dead sometimes when turned on) in the previous firmware version.
2. Add a tip note in parking mode to remind users who want to switch camera mode to exit parking mode first.
Any question, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.