Utilizing the strong A12 chipset, minimizes power consumption while providing optimal performance, reliably supports 1296P Ultra HD and Loop Recording, Event/Normal Save, HDR, Super Night Vision, Parking Mode and others.
Shots up to 2k 1296P@30fps, 1080P@30fps,1080P@30fps+HDR,and 720P@60fps better for captures fast moving traffic and smoother video in high speed. And the 2K resolution helps you better read street signs, license plate etc day and night.
Seamless Loop recording record videos on 1 /3 /5 minutes clips and auto overwrites the oldest clips with the newest upon filling a card to capacity. Auto/Manually locks the important video segments to the "Event" folder when it detected the bumped, hit, collision etc.
Features on 6 full-glass high-resolution lens, industry leading F1.8 aperture, 170° wide angle able to monitors 4 lanes ahead, your own independent witness, protect you from fake accident.
Auto switch to Parking mode when you parked your vehicular. Triggered by motion detection, the dash cam will automatically record when people or things come closer to your car in front. Please hardwire(Asin: B07G9WTWB9) it or connect it with an external battery.
The GPS helps you accurately assess the status of the accident by providing you with the vehicle speed, the direction of the collision and the severity of impact. The DASH CAM not only records driving footage but can also be used to track and recall past driving routes whether it be work or holiday routes. To use GPS function, please buy an extra GPS mount Asin B07CYW6JXW.
Support auto LCD off timer which enables the lcd off automatically after the recording begins so you won't be disturbed by another glowing rectangle on your windshield, you can also turn this function off if you prefer the LCD stays on
1x Vantrue R3 Dash cam;
1x Car Charger (About 10 ft);
1x USB Cable (About 3ft);
1x User Manual;
1x Quick Guide;
1x Share Card
No memory card, support up to 256GB (Class 10), but Samsung Evo 64GB (class 10) card is recommended.
The built-in 250mAh battery is just to keep setting, please always keep the dash cam plugged in, or it will keep telling you to connect the power.
Please charge for 2 hours at the first time to prolong the battery life.
H.264 compressed format; 2304X1296P30, 1920x1080P30(HDR),1280*720P60,1920x1080P30
PC Operation System
Please follow the Steps below to upgrade your device:
1. Download the firmware (http://vantrue.net/Support/detail/id/50.html) to your PC;
2. Format you microSD card on the camera, and then connect the camera to the computer through the USB port on the camera. Copy the firmware file “AmbaSysFW.bin” to the microSD card, then unplug the camera from the computer and turn it off;
Note: the firmware file “AmbaSysFW.bin” could not be recognized by computer, it could just be recognized by the dash cam, so please don’t try to open it on PC, just copy it to the card.
3. Plug the camera to a power charger (not computer), or press the power button;
4. Then the camera will auto upgrade, and it will take about 30 secs to 1 min, during this time, the camera will not turn on nor respond to any button or operation;
5. Once the dash cam has upgraded successfully, it will auto turn on and start working.
6. Please have a check the version of your device now (go to the System Setup menu and turn to the Version) and see if it is VTR37G.V5. If it is, then the camera has been upgraded successfully.
7. Remove the file from the microSD card when the update has been completed, or the camera will upgrade itself everytime when it detects the firmware file in the card.
1. Fix the bug in GPS route display when the speed adjusted to KMH.
2. Fix the bug of Parking mode not working when G-Sensor off.
3. Fix the bug of sometime freezing when turning off in time lapse mode.
Any question, please contact us at email@example.com.